Posted by Brandon D. Byrge
What is a Bucket List..?
A Bucket List is simply a list of all of the goals that you would like to accomplish, all of the things that you would like to do, all of the places that you would like to visit, and all of the dreams that you would like to fulfill; all before you die or kick the Bucket!
I highly recommend throwing a Bucket List Party with your friends and family where you can brain storm potential items for your own personal Bucket List. This is a great way to get your Bucket List started and it’s a lot of fun too! It may also prove beneficial to spend some time alone meditating and praying about what items you should include on your Bucket List. You can include as many items on your Bucket List as you would like but a good goal to shoot for is 100!
As you create your Bucket List remember that the sky is the limit! Get into the mindset that there are absolutely NO limitations, that there are ZERO barriers, and that absolutely NOTHING is impossible! Imagine that you have the ability and the resources to accomplishing ANYTHING you really want, no matter how far out of reach it may seem to you at the present moment! After all, goals are meant to stretch us, to make us better, and to push us to accomplish things that we never before imagined possible!
You can include anything on your Bucket List! It does not matter how small and easy to accomplish or how big and hard to accomplish your goal seems at the present moment! Simply write down those things that you feel inspired to do and you can’t go wrong! Keep in mind, you can make adjustments to your list as time goes on and as you come up with new thoughts and new ideas.
There is a certain magic in writing goals down and in creating a Bucket List! Try it and you’ll see what I mean!
Questions to consider as you create your Bucket List
Here are a few questions that helped me in the creation and expansion of my Bucket List and hopefully they will be of benefit for you as well…
- Who am I..?
- What are my dreams..?
- What are my aspirations..?
- What do I want out of life..?
- What would I sacrifice my life for..?
- What kind of legacy do I want to leave behind..?
- What would I do if I could make one change in the world..?
- If I could accomplish anything, what would it be..?
- If I could go anywhere in the world, where would I go..?
- What have I always wanted but still don’t have..?
- What are some of my childhood dreams that I have yet to accomplish..?
- What is the most important thing I could ever do..?
- If I had unlimited funds, what would I do..?
- If I had unlimited funds, where would I go..?
- What do I enjoy doing in my free time..?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying..?
- What would bring the greatest meaning to my life..?
Potential Categories for your Bucket List
Here are a few potential categories to consider as you create your Bucket List.
Great Quotes to inspire you as you work on your Bucket List
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. -Bo Jackson
- Goals are dreams with deadlines. -Diana Scharf Hunt
- God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them. -Author Unknown
- Your goal should be just out of reach, but not out of sight. -Denis Waitley and Remi Witt
- Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ballpark. -David Ogilvy
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. -C. S. Lewis
- Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached. -Swami Vivekananda
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give. -E. O. Wilson
- All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. -Brian Tracy
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. -Henry David Thoreau
- The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark. -Michelangelo
- Any goal worth achieving involves an element of risk. -Dean Karnazes
- Having an aim is the key to achieving your best. -Henry J. Kaiser
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. -Albert Einstein
- The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. -Benjamin Mays
- By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own. -Mark Victor Hansen
- There’s nothing better than achieving your goals, whatever they might be. -Paloma Faith
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. -Zig Ziglar
- If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. -Les Brown
-By Brandon D. Byrge
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
About Brandon D. Byrgehttps://brandonbyrge.com
Posted on September 12, 2014, in Family, Happiness, Inspirational, Inspiring, Motivating, Motivational, Perseverance, Spiritual, Uplifting and tagged Accomplish, Albert Einstein, Asspirations, Attitude, Bo Jackson, Brandon Byrge, Brandon D. Byrge, brandonbyrge, brandonbyrge.com, Bucket List, Bucket List Party, Bucketlist, Byrge, C. S. Lewis, David Ogilvy, Dreams, Dreams come true, Family, Financial, Goal, Goals, Henry David Thoreau, http://brandonbyrge.com, Inspirational, Inspiring, Intellectual, Legacy, Les Brown, Mark Victor Hansen, Michelangelo, Motivating, Motivational, Physical, Pleasure, PROFESSIONAL OVERVIEW, Service, Social, Spiritual, Uplifting, Walt Disney, www.brandonbyrge.com, Zig Ziglar. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.